Cyber Security Support Engineer (Linux & Windows)
As a Support Engineer you’ll be responsible for assisting the clients with deployment, integration . On a day to day basis you will handle a variety of support situations to solve customer issues and will be answering customer calls, logging their issues, diagnosing and proposing solutions.
- Previous experience within a Support Engineer role
- Experience with operating systems such as Linux (ideally) and Windows, Web Browsers, HTML, SSL, SSO, Virtualization, Logging / SIEM environments and network diagnosis tools
- Able to provide top level service to customers
- Experience working with internal engineering groups to diagnose and create solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills