Enterprise Account Manager – INTEGRA
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Perform sales activities starting from the beginning of the introduction, negotiation, until the making of the contract with the customer.
- Communicate clearly the progress of sales activities through effective forecast and key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the assigned customers and collaborate with product teams to ensure our solutions offerings meet customer needs.
- Finding, creating opportunity and developing prospective leads to be qualified opportunities and close the deal.
- Managing internal coordination among technical, project management, product specialist and the account.
- Continually increasing knowledge of the company’s products or services, and always strive to improve the ability of building relationships and selling to customers.
- Monitoring sales administration.
- Minimum S1 degree in any discipline from reputable universities.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in ICT Enterprise sales account management specifically Contractor, Building Management System Company, or mechanical electrical consultant.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel frequently across Indonesia.