IT Project Manager
- Managing project from PO received until payment received on-time, on-budget & on-scope.
- Supporting Sales team with Project Services Proposal, creating project scope of work, schedule & cost calculation.
- Make sure the project successfully delivered & accepted by customer with high level customer satisfaction.
- Maintain good relationship with customer.
- Lead the project team internal & external (related partner).
- At least Bachelor Degree in Telco/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Project Management areas with all or either the following project background : IT/Software Application/Security project in Telco Operators (PT TELKOM, TELKOMSEL, INDOSAT & XL-Axiata)
- Logical, analytical, have problem solving abilities and strong leadership
- Excellent in presentation, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good attitude/personality and appearance
- Willing to work hard, in high tension & has target oriented
- Good teamwork & able to lead the team from multiple parties (internal, external)
- Good reporting to internal & external (regular customer report & meeting)
- Understand the contract & standard project administration process
- Fluent in English
- Holding PMP or Information Technology related or data center certificate is a plus