Software Account Manager – Paques
Carry out and monitor profitable sales and foster working relationships routinely with customers and parties who relate to ensure project smoothness in accordance with the schedule, scope and targets which have been determined by the company
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our product (PAQUES) according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of sales activities through effective forecast and key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the assigned customers and collaborate with product teams to ensure our product (PAQUES) offerings meet customer needs.
- Minimum S1 degree in any discipline from reputable universities.
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT Hardware or Software sales, preferably in software.
- Good Relationship with distributor.
- Experience on Public Sector /Enterprise (Banking/Government).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.