Software Project Manager
- Responsible for successfully leading implementation team in carrying out software implementation process as per customer ‘s needs.
- In charge to ensure that the project is completed with a high level of customer satisfaction, achievement of goals set prior to the project, and completion in accordance with the approved time and financial budget.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Foresees potential issues which may impact the project and prepares to resolve such in a timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Maintain project cost and budget.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Minimum 5+ years proven work experience as Project Manager for software applications.
- Highly organized, analytical and up to date with latest technology.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with diverse range of technical and non-technical people and job functions.
- Must be able to communicate in English.